Mails that literally bounce between two people often contain nested quotes which usually aren't relevant for further discussion anymore.
Nested quotes simply result from laziness since deleting the previous quote would require manual interaction.
NestedQuote Remover helps you to clean up your reply by deleting those lines.
- updated dependencies
- improved handling for "automated actions" when opening a new compose window (should fix issues introduced with Thunderbird 91.0)
- context-menu entry now working again
- fixed "strict_min_version" to TB 78.4.0 due to usage of new APIs
- major code-improvements for removing the quotes (now directly manipulating the DOM, via a compose-script)
- new feature/option: also remove reply-headers of nested quotes
- several other minor improvements
- bugfix: doubling of line-feeds in plaintext composer on Windows
- initial release: new/rewritten version of this add-on as MailExtension