Firefox 57 …
I'm aware that Save Image in Folder and Save Link in Folder are no longer compatible with the latest Firefox releases.
These extensions are based on Mozilla's XUL- and XPCOM-APIs, which are now obsolete and no longer supported.
Bringing the extensions back to life would require a complete rewrite using WebExtensions.
Unfortunately at the moment I can't give you any details on when (or even if) I will be able to accomplish this task.
I will look into it if time permits.
Thanks for your patience!
||NestedQuote Remover - Download
|Click here to download the extension:
Known issues are listed here.
Previous versions can be found at addons.thunderbird.net.
A version that is still under development may be available in the pre-release-section.
- necessary code adjustments due to major changes in TB 61+ (see Thunderbird/Add-ons Guide 63)
- bumped minVersion to 61.*
- options-dialog now reachable via: Editor-Window → Options → NestedQuote Remover
- other minor improvements
- changed maxVersion to 60.*
- added [sl-SL] locale
- changed maxVersion to 38.*
- changed maxVersion to 31.*
- changed maxVersion to 24.*
- changed maxVersion to 16.*
- changed maxVersion to 8.*
- changed maxVersion to 7.*
- changed maxVersion to 6.*
- added [sv-SE] locale
- changed maxVersion to 5.*
- necessary adjustments to ensure 3.1-compatibility (chrome.manifest)
- changed maxVersion to 3.2a1pre
- changed maxVersion to 3.1a1pre
- changed maxVersion to 3.0b1
- changed maxVersion to 3.0a1
- fixed a bug that could cause TB to crash when using NQR on forwardings
- refactoring of some code-segments
- reorganization of code-structure
- added [sr-YU] and [cs-CZ] locales
- changed maxVersion to 2.0.0.* due to yesterday's release of TB2.0rc1
- changed maxVersion to 2.0b2
- changed maxVersion to 2.0b1
- added [be-BY] locale
- changed maxVersion to 2.0a1
- added [ru-RU] and [hu-HU] locale
- corrections on the [ja-JP] locale
- changed maxVersion to 1.5.0.*
- raised maxVersion to 1.4.1 (TB 1.5 Beta 2)
- bugfix: the procedure for localizing the main-description caused problems
- raised maxVersion to 1.4 (TB 1.5 Beta 1)
- improvements for the [pl-PL] locale
- the extension's main-description is now localized
- raised compatibility to Thunderbird 1.0+ ("TB 1.1 Alpha")
- a context-menu entry can now be shown/hidden
- the extension finally got it's own 32x32-icon ;-)
- hotfix: some users had problems with the previous release causing the composer-window to freeze;
corrected the overlay-sequence (hopefully that solves the problem)
- restructured code
- added Chinese Traditional [zh-TW] localization
- restructured code for better compatibility with other extensions
- added localizations: nl-NL, fr-FR
- upgrade for TB 1.0.2
- small bugfix (automatic removal sometimes only worked once)
- corrections for the [de-DE]-localization
- proper initialization-procedure
- new option: "Remove nested quotes automatically"
- customizeable keyboard-shortcut
- new entry in the options-menu of the composer-window
- works now on html-composed mails
- italian language support